A ballot was recently sent to the membership with respect to proposed amendments to the Constitution and By-laws.
The proposed changes are:
- Create a position on the Board of Directors for one representative from the Manitoba Medical Students Association;
- Give the University Medical Group the choice to appoint a representative to the Board of Directors other than its President;
- Expand the Physician Health & Wellness Committee by adding two more Members-at-Large;
- Add the new Resident of the Year Award;
- Address miscellaneous housekeeping issues (for example, changing reference to Faculty of Medicine to College of Medicine).
To review the specifics of the proposed changes, view the documents below